Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I cant find a brand name on my engin, it has a model no. W60-75245F.

Customer Question
I can't find a brand...
I can't find a brand name on my engin, it has a model no. W60-75245F. It has an electric plug in starter, as well as a pull start. I'm told it came from a Snow blower. I'm looking for a carburator kit for it. The carburator has a number stamped in it:17(or1) 57411. Any help identifying this engin would be appreciated.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/22/2010
Technician: Robert P, Small Engine Technician replied 8 years ago
Robert P
Robert P, Small Engine Technician

Thanks for using Just Answer

If the electric plug in is on the top of the engine , remove it , the numbers should be there .Let me know Good luck Robert P

The Electric plug is on the starter on the back side from the carburator. still looking for help. the pully side has two pullys.
Robert, you said if the electric plug is on the top of the engine, to remove it to find the numbers. The two prongs to plug the cord on and the toggle switch are on the starter, which is on the opposite side of the carburetor. There is a plate with the model and serial numbers on the housing by the pull cord. I still don't know the name of the engine. Thanks for your effort. Gary