Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

i have a electric pressure washer model k 3.68 m when i turn…

Customer Question
i have a electric pressure...
i have a electric pressure washer model k 3.68 m when i turn it on water comes out fr.. om under unit and from sprayer but no pressure
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/14/2010
Technician: J.R., Small Engine Technician replied 8 years ago
J.R.
J.R., Small Engine Technician
You likely have one of the inlet or outlet valves cracked. Separate the outer case from the unit and then find which one is leaking and replace it. You will need to remove all of the screws that hold the yellow casing together and then you will be able to see the pump.