Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

i turned my push mower upside down now it wont start what

Customer Question

i turned my push mower upside down now it won't start what do i do to fix it plz help
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 7 years ago.

Remove the spark plug and pull the rope about 20 times to get the oil out of the cylinder.

REPLACE, not clean the AIR FILTER.

Drain the old gas and install with new gas. Replace the spark plug with new one.

Then try to start. If it starts it will smoke like crazy until it gets all the oil burn out of the muffler.

Feel free to contact me here at this question anytime ...even after you hit the "ACCEPT" button ...and I will try to help further.

Please click "ACCEPT" or I won't get paid.

You may also consider sending a bonus if I have been helpful, Please leave positive feedback this is how I'm rated. Thanks