How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hank F. Your Own Question
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 15261
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Hank F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a squall 2100 4-cycle single-stage snow thrower with

Resolved Question:

I have a squall 2100 4-cycle single-stage snow thrower with a spark plug labeled Torch F6RTC, what plug do I replace this with? Does it have to be a troy-bilt spark plug?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 7 years ago.


Troy-Bilt does not make spark plugs - they contract with spark plug manufacturers.

The Torch plug is of Chinese manufacture, and a direct replacement can either be a Denso W20EXR-U or a Champion RN9YC.

Hank F. and other Small Engine Specialists are ready to help you