How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cameronsmallengines Your Own Question
cameronsmallengines, Small Engine Tech
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 220
Experience:  15 years experience in outdoor power equipment repair
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
cameronsmallengines is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to find a replacement rectifer for a Homelite LRXE5600.

Resolved Question:

Need to find a replacement rectifer for a Homelite LRXE5600. Original part has been discontinued. Do you have any ideas? Was this unit sold by another brand name? Does an archive exist that might have a wiring diagram?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  cameronsmallengines replied 7 years ago.


I did a quick search several places online for that part number, as I'm sure you've already done, and did not find one, but I was shown a website recently that deals in old and obsolete parts. they may be your best bet finding that part. the website is I searched their website already and came up empty on that part number, but you should contact them by phone or email to see if they can run that part down for you as that is their area of expertise. Good luck in your search!



cameronsmallengines and other Small Engine Specialists are ready to help you