How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hank F. Your Own Question
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 14993
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Hank F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Troy Bilt Generator Model 030247, 8000Watt 4 years

Customer Question

I have Troy Bilt Generator Model 030247, 8000Watt 4 years old. I lost the Little Battery charger. The starter battery is dead. How, Where do I get a replacement wall charger?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 7 years ago.


You can get a trickle charger at any auto parts store, marine store or Wal-Mart.

If you insist on a genuine B&S charger, you can get one at with part #B4177GS. This is a standard charger used on most B&S gensets. The cost is about $25.

Edited by Hank F. on 12/14/2009 at 4:01 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Great Thank you
Expert:  Hank F. replied 7 years ago.

No problem.


Don't forget to click Accept so I can get credit for my time, and please consider leaving feedback, as this is how we are rated.