J.R.
J.R., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of outdoor power equipment business, repairing all makes and models.
13636126

where can I find diagram of throttle linkage on a 22hp v-twin

where can I find diagram of throttle linkage on a 22hp v-twin kohler engine?
What are the model numbers off of the engine?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The only ones that I find are, CV22S and right below that number is, SPEC75534, they are located on a plate on the side of the engine.
I hope these are the numbers you require. And I thank you for your attention and assistance in this matter.
See attached link. There is a box that says find manuals. Enter CV22 in this box and then click on find manuals. It will bring up another page and to the right it will say service. Open this pdf file and it will be the service manual. Look in the governor section.

http://www.kohlerengines.com/manuals/landing.htm
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for the help, I went to the link, typed in model #, it told me no results were found.
I guess I will try somewhere else. Thanks again for trying to help me.
You did something wrong. Make sure you remove the model# XXXXX that is in the box. Once there is nothing written in the box enter cv22.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes sir I did do something wrong, my apologies.
I appreciate your expertise and time in helping me J.R. Many thanks to you sir.
<p>Thank you very much.</p>