Rob
Rob, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Runn'n Pro Silence vacuum cleaner and it

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Runn'n Pro Silence vacuum cleaner and it keeps cutting out. The Knob on top goes red and then it dies. I have cleaned all the filters and checked that there are no obstructions anywhere. It is driving me mad!
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Purchased 09/01/2016. BGS4SILTAU/Batch(###) ###-####
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have cleaned all the filters and checked for obstructions but it is still happening. I can clean for about a minute then it cuts out
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 4 days ago.

Hi my name is Mike and I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Have you removed the brush roller to see if there is anything wound around the ends of that?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
no. how do I do that

I am trying to find a video. It might take a bit.

So I am not able to find a video. Does it still shut off after a short time when only using the hose?