Rob
Rob, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bernina 770, it will give me a message for the foot

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Bernina 770, it will give me a message for the foot and the plate and won't let me embroider, the green light keeps blinking … The needle and plate are set correctly
JA: How old is your Bernina sewing machine?
Customer: New
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bernina sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tula Pink
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've tried selecting the needle and the plate (straight stitch over and over. The machines sews perfectly.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 2 day ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?