Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Kalorik Smoker Pressure cooker and am gettin a Code…

Customer Question
I have a Kalorik...

I have a Kalorik Smoker Pressure cooker and am gettin a Code E1. Lost my manual. What does it mean?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No-just need to know what E1 means

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
5/29/2018
Small Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician

Here is what it says the error code means:

E1: Means open circuit of the sensor. The unit will beep 10 times.

Press "Keep warm/Cancel"

Unplug from wall outlet

Make sure no condensation water stays in the housing cavity or in

the socket that could cause a short circuit. Make sure the housing's

cavity is dry. If the socket was ever immersed in water, discontinue

use and contact Customer service.

If the housing's cavity is dry and the unit doesn't seem damaged,

plug the cord back in and resume use