Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a brand new Husky Viking overlocker with no power /

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a brand new Husky Viking overlocker with no power / foot pedal.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I need a new one can you help. lets just say the mother in law doesnt like me and its her idea of a joke. we bought it for her for Xmas just gone and she gave it back without the foot/ power lead.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All i need is a relpacement to plug in. it has three pins in a line

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just wgere i can get a replacement please

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
4/3/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.