Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My sewing machine pedal stays engaged even after removing my…

Customer Question
My sewing machine pedal...

My sewing machine pedal stays engaged even after removing my foot

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Janome Quilters Companion. Its age may be 15 - 20 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what is entailed.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of right now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/29/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.