Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Wow-this is a great service. I have a Pfaff 2042 about 12…

Customer Question
Wow-this is a great...

Wow-this is a great service. I have a Pfaff 2042 about 12 years old and well serviced and used-- my problem is the bobbin thread is not coming up as I rethread and just begin to start sewing. Trouble shooting I have done: rethread, new bobbin, checked screw on bobbin holder, ( it was fine) cleaned all in and out of bobbin holder,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Read directions again... help!!! And thanks!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would love to do myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Think this is it for a start

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am in the process of taking it to a sewing center but thank you for getting back. Have a time sensitive project to complete