Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Kitcenaid tea pot2qt/1.9. 2qt1.9L T00009. I bought…

Customer Question
I have a Kitcenaid...

I have a Kitcenaid tea pot2qt/1.9

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2qt1.9L T00009

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I bought new stove glass top and the water boiled out causing inside and out to burn inside bottom very rough can I contiue to use it safely?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is the teapot model T00009

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/28/2018
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Yes the teapot is made of sift aluminum so it should be fine to use and drink any water that comes out of it .

It would not be harmful to you at all !

Hi Woody it was very nice of you to answer my question I thought this was a trial they charge me $31 on top of the five dollars which I thought it was I am not I am 86 and I’m not paying $36 for that question I don’t have the money and it makes no sense there was any more than five dollars I don’t know why I didn’t get a free trial it’s like praying one it I’ll person not you but the service

I just as you just use the website .

As an expert I never see your billing or personal information.

I recommend contacting the website administration office ,and talk to them .

but I only get paid from them by you rating me 5 stars .