Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

When I heat water for coffee it just gives an error code,

When I heat water...

When I heat water for coffee it just gives an error code, nothing happens.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a setting that resets the control panel?

3/22/2018
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

PFE28PMKGES

the model number you have given is for a refrigerator !

what is the error code that your getting?

my original question stated it was a GE refrigerator with a Keurig
I restarted the appliance and it now works. Thanks for responding.

No there is none of that one the first post I got here is the entire first post I get .

Customer :When I heat water for coffee it just gives an error code, nothing happens.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

so if you had to restart the refrigerator you had to REBOOT the electronic control board ,if it happens again you will have to replace the main electronic control board in the rear of the unti.

It's only 6 months old, so that'll be a warranty issue. Thx.

no problem !

woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician