Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Bornean aurora 440 we no reverse by reverse button works…

Customer Question
Bornean aurora 440 we...

Bornean aurora 440 we no reverse by reverse button works properly?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2weeks, tech here.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just came in for cleaning and did not report it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
bernina 440 / no reverse
sewing machine
3/19/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I still need assistance. That is why I contacted you.
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello? Anyone there?

The reverse button only consists of three parts; the button body, a cylindrical spring, and a cap.

Have you checked to make sure the button is on properly?

it works as intended
Machine is stuck on basing stitch with no reverse.
Basting
Are you still available
Hello, anyone there?
Ok I guess I’ll repost my question

Do you mean that the button is in tact but the reverse feature just does not work?

Thank you for confirming.

Unfortunately, if the button is in tact without any issues then there is an internal issue on the machine but without having the machine in my hand, it will be tough to diagnosis. I would recommend that you have a certified technician take a look at the machine.

I don’t understand? I thought that I was talking with an expert.

You are although I don't have the machine in my hands