Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Singer sewing machine (66-16) recently snapped the belt…

Customer Question
My Singer sewing machine...

My Singer sewing machine (66-16) recently snapped the belt and today I received the replacement. The wheel will NOT turn

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Purchased my Singer console model in 1952 and it's been fine except this week the rubber belt broke in half. I have received replacement from singer and it is on but still won't turn the wheel.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I did put it on with not turning the wheel to operate the needle part to go up and down. I live in Delaware and since it is a console, I can't move it. Do you know a repair person to come here?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm glad I got you back. my home phone is 302/539-8921. and e-mail: ***@******.***

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Please remove my request as I see the need to replace the sewing machine and need no further notes from you. Please remove the monies originally planned to put on my credit card.to repair the sewing machine. It's obviously too old for further use. Thank you.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. No thank you.
3/17/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you as the sewing machine is much too old to further it's life for use. Discontinue any further information.
Mary Ellen Keily

OK thank you