Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I need help regarding a Husqarna Rose sewing machine. The…

Customer Question
I need help regarding...

I need help regarding a Husqarna Rose sewing machine. The thread tension wheel is stuck on 2 even on automatic setting I need to increase it. I cannot manually move it (by using the keypad) to 4 where I need it to be. How do I unlock the wheel so it ill move?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Husqvarna Visking Rose Type 600 83329404, App. No. Q96287. This is over 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/14/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.