Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I BOUGHT AN RCA UNDER THE COUNTER MICROVAVE FROM AMAZON A…

Customer Question
Hi, I BOUGHT AN...

Hi, I BOUGHT AN RCA UNDER THE COUNTER MICROVAVE FROM AMAZON A FEW MONTHS BACK BUT HAD TO WAIT UNTIL AN ELECTRICIAN COULD INSTALL IT IT'S 1.6 CU FT AND ALL IT SAYS WHEN YOU TRY TO RUN IT IS PAUSE IT WON'T SET TIME OR ANYTHING SO AMAZON SAID I NEEDED TO CONTACT YOU I HAVE THE BOOK RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME. WE EVEN UNPLUGGED IT AND PLUGGED IT BACK IN

Contractor's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

THE MODEL IS RMW1636SS I BOUGHT IT 10/28/17 BUT JUST HAD IT INSTALLED ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE IT YET

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

IT DOES'NT HAVE A TV NOTHING ON THE MICROWAVE MENU WORKS NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUSH IT SAYS PAUSE

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RMW1636SS? What happened right before this?

IT DID THIS AS SOON AS IT WAS INSTALLED

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I'D JUST LIKE TO BE ABLE TO USE IT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PAY AN ELECTRICIAN TO COME BACK AND TAKE IT DOWN ITS A MICROWAVE NOT A TV

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach RCA . JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any manufacturer and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just cancel this site and ill try rca myself refund my money please i told her it was an rca microwave in the beginning .
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no i'm done with this site please cancel me and refund my money thank you

Yes, "she" is Artificial Intelligence (a robot) and is sometimes not real smart. :~)

I will send your deposit in for a refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

You are very welcome, take care.

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician