Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Dyson vacuum that is approx. 2 years old. It powers…

Customer Question
I have a Dyson...

I have a Dyson vacuum that is approx. 2 years old. It powers on but then seems to lose power and almost die and then shut down. I am in 10024 zip code and want to know where I can go to get the vacuum repaired.

Contractor's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail***@******.***

Contractor's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop or iphone. Email to***@******.*** is fine for me.

Contractor's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Checked the cannister and it is clean. Checked the brushes on bottom and they are not clogged or stuck. Tried different outlets.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing that I can think of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/9/2018
Small Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

The closest Dyson service center is in Plainview New York

Dyson Service Center
41 S Mall
Plainview
NY 11803

Tel:(###) ###-####/p>

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

I have received these messages that I must admit to finding most unhelpful. I am not interested in a service center location, especially one so far from my zip code. I was interested in a hint or perspective on the problem. It took over a day to get the first response that was not helpful, and I did say I no longer wished to utilize Just Answer's services. At this point, this case is closed. Not your fault, Just letting you know.

Thanks for the reply back and sorry that you didn't get the assistance you were looking for. I will say that my initial reply was a little more than 2.5hrs from when it was posted, which was when I logged on, also if you have not been able to repair your Dyson, it could be due to Dyson offering no support or information that is helpful (because they want to get the repair work), which means you would need to send in the vacuum to an authorized service center and the closest one to you is in Plainview. If you still feel this information was not helpful, please contact customer service for any refund matters as they can assist you better. If on the other hand this information was helpful, please let me know and I'll process it to be closed out.

Best,

Dave