Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How do you get a husqvarna platinum 16 to sew without using…

How do you get...

How do you get a husqvarna platinum 16 to sew without using pedal?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Husqvarna platinum 16 4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Took it off the sid down table and put it on 12 foot table with carriage

Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Unfortunately it is not an available option on this model

Please do not shoot the messenger if this is not what you wish to hear...my mission is to answer what you ask rather than what you might wish to hear

If you need a User Manual please look HERE

Martyn Lloyd