Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My kitchenaid professional 6 won't turn on. It had been

My kitchenaid professional 6 won't...
My kitchenaid professional 6 won't turn on. It had been picky for a while about the exact location the power lever had to be in for it to turn on, and now it won't turn on at all. A loose wire, perhaps?
3/7/2018
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

KP2671XER

Ok so this is a stand mixer correct?

So yes it could be a loose connection or a speed control board that is going bad .

Have you ever taken one of these mixers apart?

Nope. First time for everything but I was able to fix my clogged dishwasher last time I contacted you guys

ok here is a video showing you how to open the unit up to check for loose connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsbgUHAGWX4

If you find no loose connections .I suspect that the speed control board is the issue .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

and here is another video on electrical issues .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsAYU9Iy2hs

OK, I'll find my tools and get to work

No problem!

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician