Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I need instructions on timing my 20u73 zig zag. I haven't…

I need instructions on...

I need instructions on timing my 20u73 zig zag

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I haven't been able to use it for a couple months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I maintain all my machines. From the 31-15 to my 236 post

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've checked the needle, the threading

3/8/2018
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

There is a Service Manual for the Singer 20u range HERE

It is possible to download as part of a 30 day Trial on the Scribd site, however, you can just read it all online and perhaps take a screenshot of any particular references you need ....see below... you are particularly concerned with p4 onwards

I had to zoom out the page to take the screenshots, so they may be too small for you to read... the original link also has the capacity to enlarge the page for ease of use

Regards

Martyn

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file, as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

9d2d07a8-2d35-4dd3-8f0c-...png9d2d07a...png935e093d-17aa-4d85-847c-...png935e093...png808343ab-6bb3-42b5-9499-...png808343a...png570f1f32-2789-4401-b162-...png570f1f3...png968e3c50-7ea2-4e17-89ff-...png968e3c5...png01f202c2-888b-43a5-87f5-...png01f202c...pngdc74a782-5de8-4728-aa46-...pngdc74a78...png

***STOP PRESS***

I just found a copy without all the hassle....
Please see attached for the Full Manual... ;)

Martyn Lloyd