Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Have new 4423. Bobbin won’t wind. Trying to fill a bib in…

Customer Question
Have new 4423. Bobbin...

Have new 4423. Bobbin won’t wind. Trying to fill a bib in and it just spins.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just got the machine today. Have gone through Manuel. Now just trying to start from scratch

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It’s in my home

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just getting started. Wanted to take it s step st a time. I’ve been seeing 50 years and this only my second singer the last one lasted med 32 years

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/7/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need help. This machine was purchased because I’m on a very limited budget. It’s taken me a year to save enough to purchase a like new machine. This is probably why it was returned. This is all I can do is see since I have COPD. Now I can’t do that. So please if you can help but I really think it’s a lost cause.
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well nothing seem to work. I tried 3 more different videos and am doing exactly as they do step by step. I really think this was the reason it was returned in the first place. I’ve learned my lesson about “like new”. Never again. My grand is helping with the difference between this one and s new one. So thanks for your help. Wish I could have spoken with you sooner. It’s all pack and waiting for UPS to pick it up. I’ll have a new one Friday. Thank you so very much.

You're welcome

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician