Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Maytag gold series dishwasher that isn’t wanting to…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag gold...
I have a Maytag gold series dishwasher that isn’t wanting to finish a load of dishes
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

W10431033a

That is NOT a model number!

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the tank .

No I don’t want to talk sorry

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

The model is wdt9 0sayh3
The letter or number is ***** off
It isWTD9 0SAYH3

Do you mean inbetween the 9 and the 0 ?

ok the number is ***** so this is a Whirlpool unit .

when you say it is not wanting to finish the cycle can you better explain?

You may have not seen my last post to you!

which was (ok the number is ***** so this is a Whirlpool unit .

when you say it is not wanting to finish the cycle can you better explain?)
It is a whirlpool and we set it on normal levels ad with heated dry and start it it will start then pauses for a while like it has done from new but will not start back up

ok it should not have any pause at all!

When it does this pause if you open the door it there standing water in the bottom of the unit .

And if you press cancel/drain will it come on and drain that standing water out?

There isn’t usually no water in it we usually let it run it’s cycle then check it and it doesn’t clean
How do I check the diagnostics on it or is there a way

Ok so are you saying that the unit NEVER fills with water?

If it is not filling with water it of course will not clean .

Can you start any cycle let it run for say 5 minutes then open the door and tell me if you have water in the unit or not please.

And diagnostics only runs one component at a time it does not tell you (HEY here is what's wrong)