Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Why does my machine say"set for straight stitch", how can I…

Customer Question
Why does my machine...

Why does my machine say"set for straight stitch", how can I change it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened at this sitting, I was watching a video trying to learn more and must have push something that was not supposed to

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm having trouble with skipped stitches too sewing on fleece

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mach

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer

I am Martyn, here in Australia and have only just received your Question.

Can you please advise the Make and Model so I can provide specific information

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We advise and suggest, we do not have warehouse access to the companies, we generally do the repairs and callouts, this is just an online Help Desk really. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls, I am in Australia

Thanks