Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Genie robot vacuum cleaner goes around in circles for…

Customer Question
My Genie robot vacuum...

My Genie robot vacuum cleaner goes around in circles for about 2 seconds and stops. One wheel doesn't move but I cant seem to get it to go straight

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

MyGenie Model X770

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The remote and not the remote

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/8/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i still need help

How old is the vacuum?

About 1 year old

Over or under a year old? It is important for warranty purposes.

I am away for 3 days. I will reply once i get home. Thanks

OK