Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Neato is brand new and I'm getting my fan is stuck message.

Customer Question
Neato is brand new...

Contractor's Assistant: What device is frozen?

Vacuum

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

D series

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pulling out bush, cleaning filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/8/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.