Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How do i remove the bread mixer and connect the meat

Customer Question
How do i remove...

How do i remove the bread mixer and connect the meat grinder?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now trying to get the bread moixer off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It just want come off the pin won't move

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
1/11/2018
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

if this is a kitchen -aid mixer the model number is ***** the underside of the base.