Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I just purchased a Durablade for the second time in two

Customer Question
Hi~ I just purchased...

Hi~ I just purchased a Durablade for the second time in two days. In both cases, I charged the shaver, but when I tried to start them, they vibrated briefly when I used the On/Off switch but did not run. However, when I remove the trimmer head of the one I have now, it runs but if I put the trimmer head back on, it again ceases to work. I wondering what the issue is since both shaver did the same thing. Please advise. Thanks, ***** ***** Tise *** ******** **** ******, ** *****(###) ###-####**@******.***

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday--I took the first one back but neither would turn on unless I removed the trimmer head.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/6/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No
Decided to return the item as your charge exceeds what I paid.
Throwing good money after bad, I'm afraid.