Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My supreme 12v runs very slow and will nor charge fomore…

Customer Question
My supreme 12v runs...

My supreme 12v runs very slow and will nor charge fomore than a few minutes

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My 12v dirt tamer will no charge

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/6/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

no help now needed. thanks