Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I was grinding beef with an attachment in Kitchenaid mixer…

Customer Question
I was grinding beef...

I was grinding beef with an attachment in Kitchenaid mixer and it started slowing down. When I turn the speed up, it seems to slow more. I stopped using it thinking I was overheating it. Thoughts?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s about 5 years old. Artisan.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure... depends what the problem is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech,
 replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Kitchenaid mixer . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.