Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

The power cord on my vacuum 2000 will not rewind also the…

Customer Question
The power cord on...

The power cord on my vacuum 2000 will not rewind also the machine will not turn on. I think the cord may have disconnected from the vacuum. How do I access the area of the vacuum (tank type) to check?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It was used yesterday and worked fine. It would not start this morning.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The collection bag was replaced. Could that spring loaded sensor at the bottom of the bag section have any effect on the on/off action?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/5/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got the power on so that part is ok. However the cord will not rewind. How do I access the cord rewind mechanism?

What is the make/model of the vacuum?

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician