Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

Just got the 9300 model shaver. Like it very much. I threw…

Customer Question
Just got the 9300...

Just got the 9300 model shaver. Like it very much. I threw away the manual by mistake and was wondering when I use the SmartClean system how to I know when the system has cleaned the shaver and is done and neeeds to be shut off?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Short time I used the cleaning system today but it took a long time to do it's process and I don't know if it will shut off automatically when it's completed or if I am supposed to shut it off manually.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

???? your response

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is it. will the cleaning system turn off automatically when completed or do I need to turn it off after it appears to be done?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/2/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 1 month ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Please see pg 30 and 31 of the attached manual.

The whole cleaning and drying cycle takes about 4 hours and 10 minutes.

When the entire cleaning cycle is complete and the shaver is hygienically clean, the ready symbol lights up continuously. The battery symbol on the shaver will light up to indicate the shaver is fully charged.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

I hope my answer was helpful, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Richard Hill
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer