Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a dyson V7 Animal-(which I live) however after

Customer Question
I have a dyson...

I have a dyson V7 Animal-(which I live) however after emptying I in advertantly broke the door off the base- The hinges are still in tact- How do I get them back into position? Thanks Dale Lambie

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

V7 Animal stick vacuum - its the hinge on the door flap?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Pro OS XL Capitan- 10.11.6

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/2/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.