Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a 50 yo singer. I need bobbins for it. It was

Customer Question
I have a 50...

I have a 50 yo singer. I need bobbins for it. It was purchased in 1963. I know when looking at them if the bobbin will fit, but can't tell looking online. What size does it take?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The plastic bobbin blew apart last night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All I need is a new bobbin since I was threading the bobbin which ran out of thread.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you want the only number on the machine that I could find?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/30/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I eoul

I am not sure what you mean "i eoul"

I found the bobbin size I need. Require no more assistance

OK