Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I am putting together a new Dyson Ball and don't see how to…

Customer Question
I am putting...

I am putting together a new Dyson Ball and don't see how to secure the hose

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, the hose seems to be the only problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/28/2017
Small Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

If you have a red button on the hose fitting you need to push that is so the upper part will slide into the hose and lock into place. If you have something different let me know model number.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

As of this posting I have not been able to locate any additional information on this specific issue, and since I have not received any reply or feedback from the recommendations I mentioned above, I trust they have been helpful in resolving this problem. However, if you are still needing additional assistance, please let me know by using the reply box below, otherwise I will proceed in closing out this question.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Small Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave