Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I purchased a Flex model 49983 and I keep getting an error…

Customer Question
Hi I purchased...

Hi I purchased a Flex model 49983 and I keep getting an error message to clean the needle. I have cleaned it out several times and keep getting the message. This is the second coffee maker I have purchsed from Hamilton Beach the first Flex that I had lasted me for about two years without any problems. I am very disssapointed in this new one

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

It is new, about a month old. Yes this has been an ongoing problem with it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I try the single side it heats up the water and trys to make coffee then I get the message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/28/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.