Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

1100 husqvarna sewing machine. I need a manuel for a hush. I…

Customer Question
1100 husqvarna sewing machine ...

1100 husqvarna sewing machine

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I need a manuel for a hush

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need a manuel for a husqvarna sewing machine 1100

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need the manual for i don't have one now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/25/2017
Small Appliance Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 2 months ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I was searching to see if I could find a free download of the manual but was unable to find one. I, however, found some sites that sell it. The cheapest price I could find is $5.95 and it is sold by Sewing Educational House in Canada. Please click here to visit the page. Scroll down a little until you see 1100 #1, then click the Download button below the picture of the sewing machine. This will open the shopping cart with your manual.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer