Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I’m having trouble getting unit to pair with my phone.i hod…

Customer Question
I’m having trouble getting...

I’m having trouble getting unit to pair with my phone.i hod down the dock and spot buttons, wait for 2 seconds but instead of paring it starts cleaning

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

How do I do that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Does it come with filter in it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i dont

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/25/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Andrew Smith, Electrician replied 7 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Electrician
Do you have the make and model?