Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I forgot to lock my kitchen aid mixer and it locked up. It…

Customer Question
I forgot to lock...

I forgot to lock my kitchen aid mixer and it locked up. It makes a noise but that’s all.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year old. Got it last Christmas

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 7 days by:
1/1/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you. Is the motor humming the noise it is making, not rotating?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am going to call them direct. Thanks for your time. I would like to cancel this service.

I understand, thank you. If you decide you would like to continue, I do have the service manual I can send you. Just let me know with your next reply and I can send your deposit in for a refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already have a service manual I found online. Go ahead and cancel this service please. Thank you.

You bet, sending it in right away. Happy New Year!

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician