Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I forgot to lock my kitchen aid mixer and it locked up. It…

Customer Question
I forgot to lock...

I forgot to lock my kitchen aid mixer and it locked up. It makes a noise but that’s all.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year old. Got it last Christmas

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 7 days by:
1/1/2018
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you. Is the motor humming the noise it is making, not rotating?

I am going to call them direct. Thanks for your time. I would like to cancel this service.

I understand, thank you. If you decide you would like to continue, I do have the service manual I can send you. Just let me know with your next reply and I can send your deposit in for a refund.

I already have a service manual I found online. Go ahead and cancel this service please. Thank you.

You bet, sending it in right away. Happy New Year!