Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an order placed but I do not know how to have my son…

Customer Question
I have an order...

I have an order placed but I do not know how to have my son pick it up in store before chreitmas

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's several things a elcteric shaver, necklaces earrings, and a ring can you pull up my order'

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just placed the order..lost from there

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Electric shaver

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/23/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.