Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a singer stylist ll 5625 sewing machine. the release…

Customer Question
I have a singer...

I have a singer stylist ll 5625 sewing machine. the release button for the bobbin is stuck and so I can not load my bobbin I need help fast. I got to make my great grandson a superman cape for Christmas,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have a singer stylist ll 5625 sewing machine . It is new, The bobbin release button is stuck. What do I do? I can not load my bobbin,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Do you mean the Cover Plate Release is jammed ?

but you took so long to get back to me I fixed it myself

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We advise and suggest, we do not have warehouse access to the companies, we generally do the repairs and callouts, this is just an online Help Desk really. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Merry Christmas from the Land of Oz where we sleep while you are awake the previous day