Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a model 1207 and it has a a time lapse of several…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model 1207 and it has a a time lapse of several seconds before the stitching starts--even if I try to give it a boost with the hand wheel. Can I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I recently bought it and am testing it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if it's not too complicated.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing at this time. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the make of your device?