Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I just received a Wolfgang Puck pressure from a friend who…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a Wolfgang Puck pressure from a friend who lost the manual and would like to ask about the lever to vent and lock. It has a little lever on it. Would that be what I use to move it to the right position?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Pressure cooker

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Wolfgang Puck - where can I find the model number on the cooker?

Contractor's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Just wanted to know how to use before I turn it on.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/21/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 month ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I am not sure which model you have but here are the owner manuals for the two most popular models if you the one you have is not one of the ones below let me know thanks.

Wolfgang Puck BPCR0010 Electric Pressure Cooker User Manual - click here to open/download

Wolfgang Puck BPCR0005 Electric Pressure Cooker User Manual - click here to open/download

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson