Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a huskystar I set it to wind a bobbin but when I want…

Customer Question
I have a huskystar...

I have a huskystar I set it to wind a bobbin but when I want to switch back to sewing mode it does not go from the bobbin winding mode to sewing mode

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Huskystar 215 i it is about 12 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible. I am in the middle of various projects and need my machine. i cannot loose a week by sending it to the service place

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have a manual or instructions on how to open the machine and fix it?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/20/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still do need help. Is there a way to get instructions on how to open the machine and fix it?
Well no that manual I have. I need the service manual which might help in taking apart the machine. The manual is a end user manual. It does not go into the steps of how to take apart the machine.

There isn't that type of guide available since it needs to be performed by a technician.