Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Electrolux UltraSilencer Canister Vacuum Cleaner,

Customer Question
I have a Electrolux...

I have a Electrolux UltraSilencer Green Canister Vacuum Cleaner, EL6984A. The lid won't close

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Electrolux UltraSilencer Green Canister Vacuum Cleaner, EL6984A. Im' not sure of when I got it, but I know this model is no longer for sale

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This just happened today. I used it a couple of days ago, and it was working fine. I opened it up to check on the filter and put in a new one. Now I can't get the lid to snap down;.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
no help for this problem?
12/19/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi .............are you using the right filters ?..........are they impeding the lid at all?

I took out the filter and the vacuum bag. It still won't close.

if you would do me a favor and upload a few photos with the lid open and one where it closes to it would help out considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks

eddie

I just don't have time for all of this. Also, I am in the US and don't want to call England.
I want to cancel this service.

okay ...........if you don't rate me I won't be credited and you won't be charged ......................I have nothing to do with billing so you would have contact customer service if you were ........good luck .............BTW I am in the US too