Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a ravioli maker attachment, now it calls for pasta…

Customer Question
I have a ravioli...

I have a ravioli maker attachment, now it calls for pasta sheet Why?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Many years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have never used an attachment for making rats before it has been made by hand, I have 40 people coming for Christmas dinner, therefore I thought this might help me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/19/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

hi ............If you could upload a couple of photos and any information you have on it ... it would help out considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks

eddie

I really some some help as far as information........there are many kinds of makers