Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a little Sew & Sew. it has 2 speeds, low and high. It…

Customer Question
I have a little...

I have a little Sew & Sew. it has 2 speeds, low and high. It will sew along fine on either speed for a while then it snarls up. I have to hold the thread out in front of the machine and manually turn the fly wheel backwards to unwind the thread from inside the machine. The bobbin is set on 5 and the stitch length is on 7. How can I keep it from snarling?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's a Sew & Sew by Michley Trivaax. Model #L55-505 Class #15

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I don't know what to do to prevent it from happening, I have just unjammed it and started over.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/19/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

This really is a toy
Suggest you purchase a sewing machine if you wish to avoid issues
Sorry to say this, however, it is the honest truth from a Technician