Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I have been seeing all day. I just filled a new bobbin. Now…

Customer Question
I have been seeing...

I have been seeing all day. I just filled a new bobbin. Now I can't see. It doesn't seem to be shifting from bobbin to sew.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a husqvarna viking 300 at least 15 years old. It does embroidery.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probaly. Not sure how close repairman is to me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that is has been working great until the bobbin thing. You might be able to tell me if there is a repairman near, within 50 to 75 miles. I am in school up code 97801

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician